Sunday, January 29, 2006

blog-birth

I'd start with: "Everything has a beginning" ... or something cheesy like that, but instead, I choose to start with the uber-UNpretentious (sip or pause), "I'd start with." :) Not to mention that not everything has a beginning, right? "In the beginning was ... " would connote that there was none or does it really mean that God's beginning is/was the beginning ... um, of beginnings ... or even the concept ...

I doubt I'll be using blog-time (is that a word?) to ponder, but I wont promise I wont muse. Either way, the gathering of knowledge of the legal trade precludes me from truly musing, or even pondering about life. Actually, it keeps me from having just that - a life. Not to mention, it turns simple English, like - law school worktime leaves close to none for blogs - to - "the gathering of knowledge of the legal trade precludes me from truly musing."

This will be interesting.

I am. Senavoe, I mean.

Indubitably.

1 comment:

Rayo said...

hmmmn, im goin 2 enjoy readn ur blog, i can tell already. law scul starts for me in a couple of months too, i'm looking forward to hating it.