Sunday, March 27, 2011

BRAND NEW POST!!! "MESSY/MESSI" (Black & Yellow Freestyle) - LYRICS & DL LINK!!!


"MESSY/MESSI" (Black & Yellow Freestyle) ~ X.O Senavoe

Aaaahaaaa - you know what it is
X.O Senavoe - n***s is gonna to rock to dis
I let them breathe a little - but I'm back to snatch their oxygen
I'm sorry mannnnn, fix up that face! Botox or collagen 
Already on top - decided to skip that 'up and coming' bit
But the people who been here the longest say that I been running this
Since I dropped my first Taxi Music, Victory and Power s**t
I'm proud of this! - Shout out to everybody who's a part of this!

My flow is colder than the hearts of heartless serial killers
The master of my P, show no mercy to Percy Millers
Envied by the pimps cos I got more beats than a J-Dilla
X.O keeps givin y'all heat, Senavoe's way chiller
Esquire rapping now
I'm Black and Gold 
Canaries, no Camaros
Your vectors I will arrow
Pajamas in Pajeros
Simmer down, but not Donaeo
The flow is on steroids and I'm the truth - Jose Canseco

Green White Greens, Reds, Star-is-Black and Yellows
Yes O, X.O is a Naija and a Ghana fellow
And everything I'm spittin' shakes my peers - like Orthello
Always droppin' nuggets of truth - I call em Carmelos
The people closest to you hurt you the most
And yeah I see the bullsh** - treat it like Casper The Ghost
Rippin' em beats, spittin' that heat, so my every line is a quote
And though I give 'em draw bridge - I'm not oblivious to moats

So go Jor O, Udontdeymadt abi?
Massa, u feel u say u be killa eh?? We go see
I'm about to storm in here - my n*****s Sauce & Naeto C, Mugeez & Paedae, D-Black, Sarko, MI, Beazy - e go be!
And I hit em in 3's - you can call me Reggie
Miller - Beef? Veggies
PITA but no Vecsey
Like Barca's Messi - my Bars are so Messy
Ray Charles spitter - Better? Let's see
Even deaf n***s be like - "X.O yo we don hear"
How u dey scatter boys everywhere, they don disappear!" 
They grabbin' for them rabbit ears, faster - rabbit or haaaares?
Don't know the answer - so lemme ask a question here 

Wetin I no fit do?
Find me on Oleku remix with Ice
Faster than Kanye runaway from that Phoenix
On the beats I'm like a T-Rex, I dine and soar (dinosaur)
Higher than Whitney Houstons voice when she sees me in a 'v-neck'
And to my folks up above - "What's the deal?
Your boy is not smiling - no more them Happy Meals"
Got 'em nerves so I can feel
Six months rapping? Oh well
Call me The Greatest and I went to Howard - no Cosell 

Li-terally the sickest the illest the realest the deal is the minute they need it I kill it then seal it I mail it 'til they get it a Menace like Dennis I'm legend with letters and I'm in this to win ... (interrupted) "X.O CHILL THIS IS JUST A FREESTYLE!!"
The critics and cynics - I spit is so silly I reveal it and peal it and pillage their villages, C'mon let's get it!
I'm silky - they acrilyic I'm realistic yet idealyic plus I know the feeling of taking over - I'm filthy with it

English Kasahare, 'Uptown energy' -  Yaa Pono
But never 'Under Pressure' - shout out to Raskimono
Language is polished (Polish'ed) but these rappers talking broken nails?
Already gave the vows - it's time for open veils
Nobody better! You have a better chance asking Jim Iyke to put down the mic
Or keeping T.I. outta jail
DJ's spin this! Rotation - I love my X.O Nation 
Even the haters sayin': "Jeez he's (Jeezy's) got that motivation!!!"

~ X.O Senavoe (Messy/Messi) 


#XONATION

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BEAST

Tobenna said...

Guy this is too dope!!!!! I just hope NDLEA doesn't see this!! Chai Charley ur head dey dere!!!